- 2.1 - Basics of MOS Transistor: Introduction to MOSFET
- 2.2 - Basics of MOS Transistor: Gate Voltage & Accumulation of Negative Charge
- 2.3 - Basics of MOS Transistor: NChannel Formation Between Source & Drain
- 2.4 - Basics of MOS Transistor: Impact Of Substrate Potential On threshold Voltage
- 2.5 - Basics of MOS Transistor: Threshold voltage with body complete
- 2.6 - Basics of MOS Transistor: Exercise 1
- 2.7 - Basics of MOS Transistor: Excercise 2
- 3.1 - SpecificationsToCHIP
- 3.2 - Chip Dimension And Intro To Preplaced Cells
- 3.3 - Pre Placed Cells Concluded
- 3.4 - Decoupling Capacitors And Power Plan
- 3.5 - Example For Netlist And Pin Placement
- 3.6 - Pin Placement And Intro To PNR
- 3.7 - Example Continued For PNR
- 3.8 - Placement And Optimize Placement
- 3.9 - Optimize Placement Continued
- 3.10 - Optimize Placement Concluded
- 3.11 - STA ideal clocks
- 3.12 - STA ideal clocks with Setup Time
- 3.13 - STA ideal clocks with Example
- 3.14 - STA ideal multiple clocks
- 3.15 - STA ideal multiple clocks with example
- 3.16 - STA Data slew check
- 3.17 - STA Data slew check example
- 3.18 - ClockTreeSyntehsis HTree
- 4.1 - Introduction to Clock Tree
- 4.2 - Skew Pulse Width Quality Checks
- 4.3 - Duty Cycle Latency Quality Checks
- 4.4 - Latenct Power Quality Check
- 4.5 - Power Quality Check
- 4.6 - Power Crosstalk Quality Check
- 4.7 - Delta Delay Quality Check
- 4.8 - Glitch Quality Check
- 5.1 - HTree Skew Check
- 5.2 - HTree Pulse Width Duty Cycle Check
- 5.3 - Htree Latency Power Check
- 6.1 - Clock tree Modelling
- 6.2 - Clock Tree Buffering
- 6.3 - Clock Tree Building
- 6.4 - Clock Tree Observations
- 7.1 - HTree Buffering Observations
- 7.2 - HTree Skew Check
- 7.3 - HTree Pulse Width Check Regular And Clock Buffer
- 7.4 - Inverter Resistance Difference
- 7.5 - Inverter Resistance Match Solution
- 7.6 - HTree CBUF Pulse Width Check MET
- 7.7 - Duty Cycle Latency Power check Intro
- 7.8 - Dynamic Short Circuit Power Revisited
- 7.9 - Leakage Power Revisit
- 8.1 - Optimization CheckList
- 8.2 - Short Circuit current Revisited
- 8.3 - Leakage Current Revisited
- 8.4 - Clock Tree Optimized
- 8.5 - Optimized Clock Tree Power Latency Check
- 9.1 - Clock Tree Uneven Clk End Points Spread
- 9.2 - Logical To Physical Connection
- 9.3 - Uneven clock Endpoints HTree CheckList
- 9.4 - Advanced HTree Million Flops
- 10.1 - Power Aware CTS Intro To Gates
- 10.2 - Delay Table Usage 1
- 10.3 - Delay Table Usage 2
- 10.4 - Clock Gating Using AND Gate and Skew Cal
- 10.5 - Skew Issue Solution
- 10.6 - OR AND simultaneous clock gating technique
- 10.7 - NAND gates as clock gating cells
- 10.8 - Clock Gating Technique on Real Chip
- 11.1 - Setup timing Analysis Real Clocks
- 11.2 - Intro To Data Arrival And Required Time
- 11.3 - Setup Timing Degrade by unbalanced Skew
- 11.4 - Hold Timing Analysis Real Clocks
- 11.5 - Hold Timing Degrade by unbalanced Skew
- 11.6 - Summary
- Mega QUIZ
Hi Aditya,you will get access to the training videos for lifetime which will help you in learning from the quality videos and practice from the example that will be provided by us.
Sorry but you will not get any kit
answered by Twenty19Expert Team, 9 months ago. [ 15th - Jan, 2018 ]
the depletion region will form to a certain extent after that negative charges will be attracted towards gate from n+ substrate to compensate the positive voltage from gate.
answered by saichaitanya, [ Jul, 2017 ]
A flip-flop is a binary storage device.It can store one bit of information. It is an edge triggered device as it works only when clock is having transition from high level to low level or vice versa.
answered by NAVNEETKISHAN, [ Jul, 2016 ]
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.