- 2.1 - Features and Basic Setup of WebViews
- 2.3 - Handling page navigation
- 2.4 - UI changes and Remote Debugging
- 2.5 - Revisiting plain ListViews
- 2.6 - Adding View Recycling and ViewHolder pattern to ListViews
- 2.7 - Actionbar Basics
- 2.8 - Share action and Up navigation in Action bar
- 2.9 - Using Toolbar
- 2.10 - Revisiting Fragments
- 2.11 - Inter-Fragment communication
- 2.12 - Understanding Master-Detail Flow
- 3.1 - Access Phone Details
- 3.2 - Read Call States
- 3.3 - Send and Read SMS
- 3.4 - Project : SMS AutoReply
- Quiz 2
- 4.1 - AsyncTask Philosophy
- 4.2 - AsyncTask Demo
- 4.3 - Handling Configuration Changes
- 4.4 - IntentService
- 4.5 - Introduction to AlarmManager
- 4.6 - AlarmManager and dumpsys demo
- 4.7 - WakefulBroadCastReceiver
- 4.8 - Processing Bitmaps - part 1
- 4.9 - Processing Bitmaps - part 2
- 4.10 - SMS Scheduler App overview
- 4.11 - Project : SMS Scheduler
- Quiz 3
- 5.1 - Multimedia Containers, Codecs including H265
- 5.2 - Media Playback using Intent
- 5.3 - Using MediaPlayer engine and VideoView
- 5.4 - Media Playback using TextureView
- 5.5 - Using SoundPool with Audio Attributes
- 5.6 - Media Recording - Clicking Pictures
- 5.7 - Recording Media using Intents
- 5.8 - Project: MP3 Explorer
Yes,we will be uploading some questions so that students can learn and various projects will also be provided for practice,on the other hand if you are facing any doubt in video or at any questions,you are free to ask.
Our experts will answer it to you.
answered by Twenty19Expert Team, [ Jan, 2018 ]
You should not instantiate the Activity with it's constructor, either start it with an intent, or, if the Activity is already up, make it implement the broadcast receiver. If you only want to show toast from your receiver, You might try using Toaster class. Use it like a Thread: new Toaster(yourContext, yourMessageResId, Toast.LENGTH_LONG).start();
answered by Twenty19Expert Team, [ Jan, 2017 ]
Hello Sir, I wanted to ask you, is there anyway to Create a VPN Profile programmatically, and then Connect to it after the creation?
The VPN Profile that we need (VPN profile data that wee need to fill):
Type: IPSec Xauth PSK
Servber address: __________
IPSec identifier: __________
IPSec pre-shared key: ___________
Thank you in advance
answered by HamzamonMedammal, [ Nov, 2016 ]
First, try cleaning and Rebuilding the project. You will find the options under Build menu. Most of these are generally build error which disappear after rebuilding the project or restarting IntelliJ
The error name is not sufficient to offer a solution, Please share the project or at least the xml file's code if the error does not go away
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.