- 2.1 - Creating the First Drawing (Session 1)
- 2.2 - Creating the First Drawing (Session 2)
- 2.3 - Creating the First Drawing (Session 3)
- 2.4 - Creating the First Drawing (Session 4)
- Quiz 2
- 3.1 - Setting Up and using the Drafting Tools (Session 1)
- 3.2 - Setting Up and using the Drafting Tools (Session 2)
- 3.3 - Setting Up and using the Drafting Tools (Session 3)
- Quiz 3
- 4.1 - Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups (Session 1)
- 4.2 - Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups (Session 2)
- 4.3 - Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups (Session 3)
- Quiz 4
- 5.1 - Keeping Track of Layers and Blocks (Session 1)
- 5.2 - Keeping Track of Layers and Blocks (Session 2)
- 5.3 - Keeping Track of Layers and Blocks (Session 3)
- Quiz 5
- 6.1 - Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently (Session 1)
- 6.2 - Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently (Session 2)
- 6.3 - Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently (Session 3)
- Quiz 6
- 7.1 - Mastering Hatches (Session 1)
- 7.2 - Mastering Hatches (Session 2)
- 8.1 - Adding Text to Drawings (Session 1)
- 8.2 - Adding Text to Drawings (Session 2)
- 9.1 - Using Dimensions (Session 1)
- 9.2 - Using Dimensions (Session 2)
- 9.3 - Using Dimensions (Session 3)
- 9.4 - Using Dimensions (Session 4)
- Quiz 7
About this Training
In this course you will learn how to setup and use the drafting tools, organize objects with blocks and groups and create your first drawings.You will crate a floor plan for an apartment learning aspects of AutoCAD like adding text to drawings and using dimensions. This course has 27 video lessons with nearly 8 hours of content.
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
The course begins with learning to create some basic geometry and ends with dimensioning with tolerances. In this journey of learning AutoCAD you will design an apartment floor plan from scratch.
Please try this link to download the trial version of AutoCAD 2018.
You need to sign up for downloading the software.
The message you are getting while downloading could be from your Antivirus software and or your firewall settings. You may need to consults some experts on this matter.
Ananda Kumar M.S.
I'm using Autocad V2014 win64
use this link:
answered by Gourav PrashantToppo, [ Jul, 2016 ]
The problem reported in the first picture i.e. files getting opened in different sessions of AutoCAD is not exactly a problem with AutoCAD. This is the problem with Windows Registry configuration. I do not have solution for this problem right now. However, this problem has been discussed at various forums on Internet. You may refer to them.
For the second problem of not not seeing the Drawing Tabs, follow these instructions:
1. Type TASKBAR
2. Enter "1" and press Enter key.
The following passage is from AutoCAD help file and I am giving it here for your ready reference:
Controls whether multiple open drawings are displayed separately or grouped on the Windows taskbar.
List of Prompts
The following prompt is displayed.
New value for Taskbar
Specifies how the Windows Taskbar displays multiple drawings.
To display the drawings separately, enter 1 (Windows 7 default). Move the cursor over the Taskbar button to display a preview image of each open drawing.
To display only the name of the current drawing in the Windows Taskbar, enter 0.
Ananda Kumar M.S.
You can practice the exercises using the following:
1. AutoCAD 2014 or 2015
2. AutoCAD LT
3. AutoCAD Mechanical
4. AutoCAD Civil.
AutoCAD 360 is only a tool to manage and view AutoCAD files. You MAY do everything shown in the web course using AutoCAD WS along with AutoCAD 360.
can we use AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE 2014 to practise.?
answered by ketharajuprabhukasyap, [ Feb, 2015 ]
Dear Mr Kasyap
AutoCAD Architecture is a specialized software meant of architectural design. There are some special commands in version of AutoCAD and some other commands are missing. In my opinion, most of the commands shown in the course should work in AutoCAD Architecture. Please also note that the screen layout of this software is different from the regular AutoCAD.
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to email@example.com, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.