- 1.1 - Introduction to Data Import
- 1.2 - Data Import from Access
- 1.3 - Data Import from web
- 1.4 - Data Import from a Text File
- 1.5 - Data Import from other Sources
- 1.6 - File Protection
- 1.7 - Protect Worksheet
- 1.8 - Hide Workbook Elements
- 1.9 - Protect Workbook
- 1.10 - Sharing Workbook
- 1.11 - Comments in Excel
- 1.12 - Hyperlinks in Excel
- 1.13 - Publishing in Excel
- Quiz 1
- 2.1 - Formating and Editing Data
- 2.2 - Format Rows & Columns
- 2.3 - Format Worksheet & Workbook
- 2.4 - Themes in Excel
- 2.5 - Clipboard Functions
- 2.6 - Paste Special Functions with Format Painter
- 2.7 - Formatting Cell Values
- 2.8 - More on Number Formats
- 2.9 - Custom Formats
- 2.10 - Window Functions
- 2.11 - Freeze Panes
- 2.12 - Split/Hide Windows
- 2.13 - View Side by Side
- 2.14 - Conditional Formatting
- 2.15 - Conditional Formatting Example 1
- 2.16 - Conditional Formatting Example 2
- 2.17 - Graphic Objects
- 2.18 - Rule Precedence
- 2.19 - Use Formulas
- 2.20 - Workbook Views
- 2.21 - Page Setup
- 2.22 - Adding Header/Footer
- Quiz 2
- 3.1 - Tables in Excel
- 3.2 - Data Filters
- 3.3 - Data Sort
- 3.4 - Text to Columns
- 3.5 - Removing Duplicates
- 3.6 - Data Validation
- 3.7 - What-If Analysis Data Table & Goal Seek
- 3.8 - What-If Analysis Scenario Manager
- 3.9 - Subtotal
- Quiz 3
- 4.1 - Introduction to Formulas
- 4.2 - Introduction to Functions
- 4.3 - Logical Functions
- 4.4 - Text Functions
- 4.5 - Data & Time Functions
- 4.6 - Lookup & Reference Functions
- 4.7 - Mathematical Functions
- 4.8 - Statistical Functions
- 4.9 - Array Formulas
- 4.10 - Define Names
- 4.11 - Formula Auditing
- Quiz 4
- 5.1 - Macros in Excel
- 5.2 - Case Study - Macros with VBA Scripts
- Quiz 5
- 6.1 - Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts Introduction
- 6.2 - Create a Pivot Table
- 6.3 - Pivot Table Example 1
- 6.4 - Pivot Table Example with Pivot chart
- 6.5 - Pivot Table Example 3
- 6.6 - Customize Pivot Table
- 6.7 - Expand and Collapse Pivot Table Fields
- 6.8 - Sorting Pivot Table
- 6.9 - Grouping Fields in a Pivot Table with Pivot Chart
- Quiz 6
- 7.1 - Introduction to Excel Graphics
- 7.2 - Chart Types in Excel
- 7.3 - Modifying Charts
- 7.4 - Chart Layouts & Chart Styles
- 7.5 - Chart Elements & Formatting
- 7.6 - Example - Design and Customizing a Chart
- 7.7 - Combination Charts
- 7.8 - Smart Art Graphics
- Quiz 7
- 8.1 - Project
About this Training
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.