- 3.1 - Look at the analytics working
- 3.2 - Setting up an account
- 3.3 - Tracking codes on websites
- Quiz 2
- 4.1 - Introduction to reports
- 4.2 - Look at profile administration
- 4.3 - Navigating through reports
- 4.4 - Understanding layouts and formats
- 4.5 - Data sorting
- 4.6 - Slicing data with dimensions
- 4.7 - Closer look at help tools
- Quiz 3
- 5.1 - Getting to know who visits your website
- 5.2 - User segmentation and Importance of segmentation
- 5.3 - New and old users
- 5.4 - Data comparing
- 5.5 - Data from mobile devices
- Quiz 4
- 6.1 - Look at site visitor sources
- 6.2 - A look at direct traffic
- 6.3 - Reference point for visitors
- Quiz 5
- 7.1 - Top working content
- 7.2 - Getting to know content according to website pages
- 7.3 - Importance of landing and exit pages
- 7.4 - Understanding usage reports
- 7.5 - Site search configuration
- Quiz 6
- 8.1 - Account management
- 8.2 - Sending reports
- 9.1 - Introduction to Goals
- 9.2 - Configuring a goal for a page
- 9.3 - Look at reporting goals
- 9.4 - Time sensitive and intelligent alerts
- 9.5 - Introduction to Funnels
- 9.6 - Setting up a funnel
- 9.7 - Funnel visualization report
- Quiz 7
- 10.1 - Project : Part 1
- 10.2 - Project : Part 2
About this Training
Learn the concepts behind web analytics and how it works. Learn how to setup an account on Google Analytics and work hands on with visitor reporting and site traffic reporting. Concepts of funnels and goal analysis are covered in this in-depth course on Google Analytics. The course contains 41 video lessons with nearly 4 hours of content.
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
The project deals with how google analytics is used by one of the biggest motor corporations - Nissan. How customized reports of Google Analytics helped their products.
Within wordpress editor section, please first find your relevant theme code. Its with a drop down on the right top. Once you select the specific template file, please find the main HTML or CSS file. Names depend on the theme, hence you will have to locate that accordingly.
Alternatively the theme authors can also help you with this.
Hi Subhadri, Once you complete say 50% of the course, you will get a fair idea about what next. That would be the right time for you to start working on your project. Yes it can be simultaneously also.
answered by Twenty19Expert Team, [ Dec, 2014 ]
Normally people will not allow their website to be used for training purposes, specially in terms of analytic data, which is considered private. I have tried to use one of my own websites to explain the workings of analytics. The idea is for students to understand the concept. If there is a chance for me to use a better website for analytics and with a permission to share the data for training, that shall be done in due time.
Hi Priya, Goals are of two kinds, normal goals may include setting up a contact form submission for example, else it can be an eCommerce goal, in which case, it might be making sale of a product etc. Iam not sure if you mean it in a commercial way. In any case, iam giving you a link, which should give you an idea. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032415?hl=en By any chance if you mean the question in another scenario, kindly provide an explanation, so that i can help you in a better manner. Regards, Omkar.
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.