- 3.1 - Strings in Python
- 3.2 - Triple quoted string,Strings are immutable and Accepting data from user
- Quiz 2
- 4.1 - Control flow Structure
- 4.2 - if statement
- 4.3 - range() function and while loop
- 4.4 - Break, Continue statement
- Quiz 3
- 5.1 - Data Structures
- 5.2 - Lists as Stacks and Queues
- 5.3 - Functional Programming tool : filter(), map() and reduce()
- 5.4 - Tuples
- 5.5 - Sets
- 5.6 - Dictionaries
- 5.7 - Looping Techniques
- 5.8 - Condition checks
- Quiz 4
- 6.1 - Functions
- 6.2 - Returning Value Functions
- 6.3 - Functions with Arguments
- 6.4 - Miscellaneous function
- Quiz 5
- 7.1 - Modules
- 7.2 - Accessing methods from module
- 7.3 - Complied Python Files
- Quiz 6
- 8.1 - Formatting the output
- 8.2 - Formatting the output (Part 2)
- 8.3 - Reading and Writing files
- 8.4 - Standard input, output and error
- Quiz 7
- 9.1 - Syntax errors and Exceptions
- 9.2 - Optional else clause, Indirect Exception and Try-finally clause
- 9.3 - Argument of exception, Raising an exceptions and User-defined exceptions
- Quiz 8
- 10.1 - Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- 10.2 - Methods of Accessing class Attributes
- 10.3 - Destroying objects
- 10.4 - Class Inheritance
- 10.5 - Multiple Inheritance
- 10.6 - Relationship test for classes and instances
- 10.7 - Overrides the Method
- 10.8 - Operator overloading
- Quiz 9
- 11.7- Project : Book Search
- 11.1 - Project : Bookstore Management System
- 11.2 - Project : Adding Menus
- 11.3 - Project : Adding a new book entry
- 11.4 - Project : Viewing all the books
- 11.5 - Project : Deleting Book Entry
- 11.6 - Project : Modifying Book Entry
- 12- Miscellaneous Recursion
About this Training
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
The project of the course will guide through creating an application for a Book store.It is a menu driven application which keeps the Information about books (and their location in store).Several features of a book store such as Searching, Modifying and Deleting a particular book will incorporated in the application.
unix\linux should be installed for that.
Better try running python programs on notepad++.search youtube for running python programs on notepad++
Hope it hepls
answered by PrashanthElishetti, [ Mar, 2018 ]
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.