- 2.1 - Photoshop Basics: Marquee, Lasso tools
- 2.2 - Photoshop Basics: Selection, Cropping
- 2.3 - Photoshop Basics: Repairing tools
- 2.4 - Photoshop Basics: Brush tools
- 2.5 - Photoshop Basics: History, Cloning, Stamping, Fill tools
- 2.6 - Photoshop Basics: Blur, Sharp, Dodge, Burn, Pen tools
- 2.7 - Photoshop Basics: Text and Shape tools
- 2.8 - Photoshop Basics: Layers, Mask, Adjustment tools
- Quiz 2
- 3.1 - Designing a Poster: Understanding the project
- 3.2 - Designing a Poster: Understanding the paper, online image libraries
- 3.3 - Designing a Poster: Easy layouts
- 3.4 - Designing a Poster: Online color scheme software, free designers fonts
- 3.5 - Designing a Poster: Preparing sample design part 1
- 3.6 - Designing a Poster: Preparing sample design part 2
- 3.7 - Designing a Poster: Preparing sample design part 3
- 3.8 - Designing a Poster: Preparing sample design part 4
- 3.9 - Designing a Poster: Preparing sample design part 5
- 3.10 - Designing a Poster: Preparing sample design part 6
- 3.11 - Designing a Poster: Preparing sample design part 7
- 3.12 - Designing a Poster: Printing and Process
- 3.13 - Brief Explanation on sample design two and three, Masking
- 3.14 - Advance masking in Photoshop
- 3.15 - Timelines, Presenting realistic mockups
- Quiz 3
- 4.1 - Designing Stationary-Types of logos
- 4.2 - Designing Stationary-Types of logos continued
- 4.3 - Designing Stationary -Selecting Category for your logo design
- 4.4 - Designing Stationary -Resources Illustrator to Photoshop
- 4.5 - Designing Stationary - Using font symbols for logo
- 4.6 - Designing Stationary -Using right elements
- 4.7 - Designing Stationary -Business Cards
- 4.8 - Designing Stationary -Letter head and Mockup
- 5.1 - Website design Basics
- 5.2 - Website design Resources 1
- 5.3 - Website design Resources 2
- 5.4 - Creating Mockup -rough design
- 5.5 - Setting up the Project
- 5.6 - Adding images and other elements
- 5.7 - Adding Text Footer
- 5.8 - Footer design
- 5.9 - Saving Slices
About this Training
In this course you will learn the techniques to become a graphic designer with the amazing productivity that every company is looking for. You will learn the real secrets of the big studios that always deliver on time and make more room for more business; to become a successful and a preferred Graphic designer, learn basics of Graphic Design and how to use all Photoshop tools with practical examples. Step by step instruction on handling graphic design projects from scratch to delivering it to the client. This is an online course with 43 Videos & 3 Tests. You can learn anytime from your home at your own pace.
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
Learn how to retouch photographs and images . Design posters for a Car Rental Companyand homepage of a website with step by step instructions.
answered by priyankatoprani, [ Aug, 2015 ]
Photoshop is a professional software, it costs much more than this course it self, I receive this question very often - to make it simple imagine you are going to learn driving to a motor training school - will they give you a car after teaching you how to drive it? However you can download the trial version which works for 30 days for free.
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.