- 4- Testing Methods: Verification and Validation
- Quiz 2
- 5.1 - Testing Artifacts
- 5.2 - SLA: Service Level Agreement
- 6.1 - Software Testing Lifecycle
- 6.2 - Common Problems and solutions in Organization
- 7- Defect Management
- 8.1 - Testing Techniques, Black Box Testing part 1
- 8.2 - Testing Techniques, Black Box Testing part 2
- 8.3 - Testing Techniques - White Box Testing part 1
- 8.4 - Testing Techniques - White Box Testing part 2
- Quiz 3
- 9.1 - Introduction to Automation Testing
- 9.2 - Manual Testing vs Automation Testing
- 10- Manual Testing Types
- Quiz 4
- 11- Functional Testing
- Quiz 5
- Quiz 6
- 12- Non-functional Testing
- 13- Master Test Plan (MTP)
- Quiz 7
- 14- Test Strategies
- 15.1 - Test Case Design part 1
- 15.2 - Test Case Design part 2
About this Training
In this course you will learn concepts of Software Testing, the different types of testing, different models of SDLC, Testing Methods, Testing Techniques etc with practical examples and project work.This is an online course and you can learn anytime from your home at your own pace. With this course you will also get equipped to handle job interviews for Software testing role.
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
You will be working on a sample project called Mobile Transact to do different types of software testing and record the results.
I wann make my own Software Testing Project,but i have no clues how to make it.
answered by SiddharthGupta, [ Jun, 2014 ]
1) One of which is that when organisations use CMM, they look at each level as a target. They make their goal to reach the next level up. 2) Just because one organisation follows the rules set by the CMM it does not guarantee that it will be successful as there are other factors involved. The drawbacks can overcome by: It is a linear model and they are easy to implement. Resources required to implement this model is comparatively minimal. Great advantage is that the documentation is produced In every stage development. After every major stage testing is done to check the code.
answered by Twenty19Expert Team, [ May, 2014 ]
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to email@example.com, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.