- 2.1 - Diving Deep into Mutual Funds
- 2.2 - What is a Mutual Fund?
- 2.3 - Types of Mutual Funds
- 2.4 - Expected Returns form Mutual Funds
- 2.5 - Advantages of Mutual Funds and Associated risks
- 2.6 - Technical Terms used in Mutual Funds
- 2.7 - Recap
- Quiz 2
- 3.1 - SIP and power of computing
- 3.2 - Introduction to SIP
- 3.3 - Power of Compounding
- 3.4 - Target Based Investments
- 3.5 - SIP Calculators
- 3.6 - Recap
- Quiz 3
- 4.1 - Overview to Investing in Mutual Funds
- 4.2 - Why should you research and invest rather than depend on a financial planner
- 4.3 - Platform to Invest in Mutual Funds
- 4.4 - Tracking your mutual fund performance
- 4.5 - Researching for Mutual Funds to invest in
- 4.6 - Putting in all together
- 4.7 - Recap
- Quiz 4
- 5.1 - Reviewing Investments Overview
- 5.2 - Importance of regular portfolio reviews
- 5.3 - Analyzing Fund(s) Performance
- 5.4 - Adding to Winners and Weeding out loosers
- 5.5 - Rebalancing Portfolio
- 5.6 - Recap
- Quiz 5
- 6.1 - Advanced Tips and Tricks
- 6.2 - Liquid Funds and Debt Funds
- 6.3 - What is STP and SWP?
- 6.4 - Tax Saving Mutual Funds
- 6.5 - Final Thoughts
- Quiz 6
- 7.1 - Project
About this Training
This course contains about 1.5 hours of video along with several useful links and pdfs to help you get started with investing. You will learn right from the basics of investing and go through the baby steps of understanding what a mutual fund is, a SIP is and so on and then go on to cover advanced topics like STP, SWP, Liquid funds etc.
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
Actually the person is explaining practically using websites, so there are technical terms whcih takes time to understand if you keep developing m,ore knowledge on investments. also you can rewatch the video fo few times to understand better
answered by NavneethVenkatesh, 19 days ago. [ 4 : 30 PM, 3rd - Aug ]
No, there is no max limit while investing in lump sums
When you are investing in SIP or lumpsum there is a minimum requirement - this may differ from one fund to another.
answered by Twenty19Expert Team, 3 months ago. [ 31st - May, 2017 ]
I would recommend you to invest step by step using reinvestment technique instead of investing big amount, you can decide to reinvest more depending upon the performance of the investment
answered by NavneethVenkatesh, 19 days ago. [ 3 : 47 PM, 3rd - Aug ]
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to email@example.com, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.