- 1- Introduction
- 2.1 - Launching Excel
- 2.2 - Workbooks, Worksheets
- 2.3 - Fundamentals
- Quiz 1
- 3.1 - How To Enter Data
- 3.2 - Auto Fit
- 3.3 - Keyboard Navigation
- 3.4 - Auto Complete
- 3.5 - Entering numbers
- 3.6 - Navigating Edges
- 3.7 - Navigating - First Last used Cell
- 3.8 - Selecting Cells - Introduction
- 3.9 - Selecting Cells - Shift Arrow
- 3.10 - Selecting Cells - Ctrl Shift Arrow
- 3.11 - Selecting Cells - Mouse Click Drag
- 3.12 - Selecting Cells - Mouse Click Shift Click
- 3.13 - Selecting Cells - All Cells Used Cells
- 3.14 - Selecting cells - Rows Columns
- 3.15 - Selecting cells - Non contiguous Cells
- 3.16 - Selecting Cells - Summary
- 3.17 - Number Formatting - Introduction
- 3.18 - Number Formatting - General Text
- 3.19 - Number Formatting - Number Fraction
- 3.20 - Number Formatting - Currency
- 3.21 - Number formatting - Accounting
- 3.22 - Number Formatting - Percentage
- 3.23 - Number Formatting - Date
- 3.24 - Number Formatting - Time
- 3.25 - Number Formatting - Summary
- 3.26 - Inserting and Deleting Rows, column. cells
- Quiz 2
- 4.1 - Formatting - Introduction
- 4.2 - Formatting - Bold Italics Underline
- 4.3 - Formatting - Borders
- 4.4 - Formatting - Fillfont
- 4.5 - Formatting - Allignment
- 4.6 - Formatting - Format Painter Clear Formats
- Quiz 3
- 5.1 - Editing - Editing Cell Content
- 5.2 - Editing - MultipleLinesofText
- 5.3 - Editing - Same Data In Multiple Cells - Ctrl Enter
- 5.4 - Editing - Auto Fill.
- 5.5 - Editing - Copy Paste
- 5.6 - Editing - Cut Past
- 5.7 - Editing - Auto Fill Series
- 5.8 - Editing - Sort
- 5.9 - Editing - Filter
- 5.10 - Editing - Find And Replace
- Quiz 4
- 6- Saving Excel Documents
- Quiz 5
- 7- Viewing Freeze Panes
- 8.1 - Calculations Introduction to Formula
- 8.2 - Calculations Editing Formula
- 8.3 - Calculations Introduction to Functions
- 8.4 - Calculations Entering Functions
- 8.5 - Calculations Types of Functions
- 8.6 - Calculations MIN MAX AVERAGE
- 8.7 - Calculations Copying Formulas
- 8.8 - Calculations Cell References
- 8.9 -Calculations Paste Formulas
- 813 - Calculations Text Functions
- 8.10 - Calculations Counting Functions
- 8.11 - Calculations LookUp Functions
- 8.12 - Calculations Date Functions
- 8.14 - Calculations SUMIF function
- 8.15 - Calculations IF function
- 8.16 - Calculations Errors
- 8.17 - Calculations Summary
- Quiz 6
- 9.1 - Visualizing Charts Introduction to Charts
- 9.2 - Visualizing Charts Creating Chart
- 9.3 - Visualizing Charts Chart Components Labels
- 9.4 - Visualizing Charts Chart Components Background
- 9.5 - Visualizing Charts Chart Components Axes
- 9.6 - Visualizing Charts ChartFormatDesign
- 9.7 - Visualizing Charts ChartTypes
- 9.8 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Introduction
- 9.9 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Format All Cells Rule
- 9.10 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Format Only Cells
- 9.11 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting More Rule Types
- 9.12 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Formula Based
- 9.13 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Summary
- 9.14 - Visualizing Illustrations
- Quiz 7
- 10.1 - Analyzing Intro to Pivot Tables
- 10.2 - Analyzing Creating Pivot Table
- 10.3 - Analyzing Pivot Table Summarization Types
- 10.4 - Analyzing Pivot Table Tools
- 10.5 - Analyzing Pivot Table Pivot Charts
- Quiz 8
- 11.1 - Tables CreatingTable
- 11.2 - Tables Functionality
- Quiz 9
- 12.1 - Sharing Save Send
- 12.2 - Sharing Printing
- Quiz 10
- 13.1 - FinalThoughts
About this Training
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Excel and the key must-know techniques. Tailored for users who have never used Excel before. Simple step by step instructions demonstrated in high quality videos. The course uses Microsoft Excel 2010, however the lessons will apply to users of Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions.This is an online course with 88 video lessons and 10 tests, you can learn anytime from your home at your own pace.
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
Learn to Create a Sales report and perform customer and product performance analyses for a book store.
The certificates provided by Twenty19 are certified certificates,you can use to gain internships and jobs and moreover you gain alot of knowledge with various free courses,you can also gain lifetime access to various technical courses or courses of your interest at a low price.
Knowledge is greater than certificates,so gain knowledge with various courses and add certificates to grow in your career.
answered by VikasMishra, 7 months ago. [ 2nd - Aug, 2017 ]
Thank you sir,
answered by RafiShek, 7 months ago. [ 3rd - Aug, 2017 ]
Yes You will loose all you courses if you delete or close your account.
when you delete the account all your data gets deleted from the database,so you will loose all your courses and earned certificates.
answered by VikasMishra, 7 months ago. [ 25th - Jul, 2017 ]
Thank you, Mr. Vikas Mishra.
answered by GMAHESH, 7 months ago. [ 25th - Jul, 2017 ]
Highlight the column that you want to change and then use the sort option which is there is top right and click the sort option of ascending to descending order and then the change comes
answered by NavneethVenkatesh, 8 months ago. [ 8th - Jul, 2017 ]
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to email@example.com, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.