- 1- Introduction
- 2.1 - Launching Excel
- 2.2 - Workbooks, Worksheets
- 2.3 - Fundamentals
- Quiz 1
- 3.1 - How To Enter Data
- 3.2 - Auto Fit
- 3.3 - Keyboard Navigation
- 3.4 - Auto Complete
- 3.5 - Entering numbers
- 3.6 - Navigating Edges
- 3.7 - Navigating - First Last used Cell
- 3.8 - Selecting Cells - Introduction
- 3.9 - Selecting Cells - Shift Arrow
- 3.10 - Selecting Cells - Ctrl Shift Arrow
- 3.11 - Selecting Cells - Mouse Click Drag
- 3.12 - Selecting Cells - Mouse Click Shift Click
- 3.13 - Selecting Cells - All Cells Used Cells
- 3.14 - Selecting cells - Rows Columns
- 3.15 - Selecting cells - Non contiguous Cells
- 3.16 - Selecting Cells - Summary
- 3.17 - Number Formatting - Introduction
- 3.18 - Number Formatting - General Text
- 3.19 - Number Formatting - Number Fraction
- 3.20 - Number Formatting - Currency
- 3.21 - Number formatting - Accounting
- 3.22 - Number Formatting - Percentage
- 3.23 - Number Formatting - Date
- 3.24 - Number Formatting - Time
- 3.25 - Number Formatting - Summary
- 3.26 - Inserting and Deleting Rows, column. cells
- Quiz 2
- 4.1 - Formatting - Introduction
- 4.2 - Formatting - Bold Italics Underline
- 4.3 - Formatting - Borders
- 4.4 - Formatting - Fillfont
- 4.5 - Formatting - Allignment
- 4.6 - Formatting - Format Painter Clear Formats
- Quiz 3
- 5.1 - Editing - Editing Cell Content
- 5.2 - Editing - MultipleLinesofText
- 5.3 - Editing - Same Data In Multiple Cells - Ctrl Enter
- 5.4 - Editing - Auto Fill.
- 5.5 - Editing - Copy Paste
- 5.6 - Editing - Cut Past
- 5.7 - Editing - Auto Fill Series
- 5.8 - Editing - Sort
- 5.9 - Editing - Filter
- 5.10 - Editing - Find And Replace
- Quiz 4
- 6- Saving Excel Documents
- Quiz 5
- 7- Viewing Freeze Panes
- 8.1 - Calculations Introduction to Formula
- 8.2 - Calculations Editing Formula
- 8.3 - Calculations Introduction to Functions
- 8.4 - Calculations Entering Functions
- 8.5 - Calculations Types of Functions
- 8.6 - Calculations MIN MAX AVERAGE
- 8.7 - Calculations Copying Formulas
- 8.8 - Calculations Cell References
- 8.9 -Calculations Paste Formulas
- 813 - Calculations Text Functions
- 8.10 - Calculations Counting Functions
- 8.11 - Calculations LookUp Functions
- 8.12 - Calculations Date Functions
- 8.14 - Calculations SUMIF function
- 8.15 - Calculations IF function
- 8.16 - Calculations Errors
- 8.17 - Calculations Summary
- Quiz 6
- 9.1 - Visualizing Charts Introduction to Charts
- 9.2 - Visualizing Charts Creating Chart
- 9.3 - Visualizing Charts Chart Components Labels
- 9.4 - Visualizing Charts Chart Components Background
- 9.5 - Visualizing Charts Chart Components Axes
- 9.6 - Visualizing Charts ChartFormatDesign
- 9.7 - Visualizing Charts ChartTypes
- 9.8 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Introduction
- 9.9 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Format All Cells Rule
- 9.10 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Format Only Cells
- 9.11 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting More Rule Types
- 9.12 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Formula Based
- 9.13 - Visualizing Conditional Formatting Summary
- 9.14 - Visualizing Illustrations
- Quiz 7
- 10.1 - Analyzing Intro to Pivot Tables
- 10.2 - Analyzing Creating Pivot Table
- 10.3 - Analyzing Pivot Table Summarization Types
- 10.4 - Analyzing Pivot Table Tools
- 10.5 - Analyzing Pivot Table Pivot Charts
- Quiz 8
- 11.1 - Tables CreatingTable
- 11.2 - Tables Functionality
- Quiz 9
- 12.1 - Sharing Save Send
- 12.2 - Sharing Printing
- Quiz 10
- 13.1 - FinalThoughts
About this Course
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Excel and the key must-know techniques. Tailored for users who have never used Excel before. Simple step by step instructions demonstrated in high quality videos. The course uses Microsoft Excel 2010, however the lessons will apply to users of Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions.This is an online course with 88 video lessons and 10 tests, you can learn anytime from your home at your own pace.
Clear your Doubts
Project/Practicals in this Course
Learn to Create a Sales report and perform customer and product performance analyses for a book store.
you can install microsoft office or excel by following step by step procedure given in below link
answered by AjayAnand, 11 months ago. [ 12th - May, 2016 ]
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Courses are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, course experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to email@example.com, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the course. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your course completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.