- 4.1 - Animation Aesthetics part one
- 4.2 - Animation Aesthetics part two
- 4.3 - Animation Aesthetics scenario
- 5.1 - Content Aesthetics module
- 5.2 - Content Aesthetics scenario
- 6.1 - Font Aesthetics module
- 6.2 - Font Aesthetics scenario
- 7.1 - Layout Aesthetics module
- 7.2 - Layout Aesthetics Scenario
- 8.1 - Navigation Aesthetics module
- 8.2 - Navigation Aesthetics scenario
- Quiz 1
- Quiz 2
- 9.1 - UX: Ideal Environment module one
- 9.2 - Ideal Environment module two
- 9.3 - Ideal environment and design practices scenario
- 10.1 - Homepage Module UX.
- 10.2 - Homepage scenario UX
- 11.1 - Category and Landing pages UX
- 11.2 - Landing Pages scenario UX
- 12.1 - Interactivity UX
- 12.2 - Interactivity Scenario UX
- 13.1 - Product And Service Pages UX
- 13.2 - Product and Category pages scenario
- 14.1 - Leveraging Media UX
- 15.1 - Forms for feedback module UX
- 15.2 - Forms and leveraging media scenario
- 16.1 - Balancing Advertising UX
- 16.2 - Balancing Advertising Scenario
- 17.1 - Ideal Design Practices UX
- Quiz 3
- Quiz 4
- 18- Project: Tool Tour
About this Training
This course is a complete guide to anyone looking at creating websites that work in the long term. The Web Aesthetics section looks at insights on creation of a consistent website, with a look at using proper design techniques. Whereas the User Experience section is completely dedicated to the end user, and how you can practically enhance the way every end user can make the best use of your website. You would take special look at the very important pointers on usage of Colors, ideal Navigation systems and Layouts With practical Website tours as scenarios.
Clear your Doubts
Project in this Training
You will build a four page website for a Smart Phones manufacturing company PRIME XC Ltd. It will have the following pages: HOME, ABOUT, PRODUCTS, CONTACT.
SANS SERIF: A category of typefaces that do not use serifs, small lines at the ends of characters. Generally sans serif fonts are more difficult to read. Therefore it's used most often for short text components such as headlines or captions. For more details check the link: www.webopedia.com/TERM/S/sans_serif.html
answered by Twenty19Expert Team, [ May, 2014 ]
Can I download the videos & learn?
You can re-watch the videos as many times you wish but we do not allow downloading on our platform as we keep track of your progress in regards to the course you learn.
What is special about Twenty19 courses?
Twenty19 Training are fun to learn and they are structured to be easily understood by anyone.The courses are developed with College students in mind.So courses will have a lot of real world examples and Twenty19 courses are easy to take up and earn a certificate.
If I have any doubt while learning, How can I clear my doubts?
You can raise your doubt in Clear your doubts forum anytime, training experts will answer all your questions. You can also reach us at +91 9962033243 (give us a missed call), send an SMS or drop an email to email@example.com, one of our team member will call you to support.
Is it safe to use my debit/credit card for making the payment?
No doubt, Your transaction is always safe and secure with Twenty19.
Do I get a certificate of completion?
Yes!! you will receive an E-certificate from us once you complete the training. You can include this is in your Resume to get placed better.
How will I receive the certificate?
Twenty19 certificates will be emailed to your Twenty19 registered Email ID .The very next day of your training completion you will be receiving the certificate.You can download and print your certificate.