Senior Software Engineer
Does the thought of building a solution that would roll out to a huge number of users excite you? Would
you thrive in an environment where you would develop complex and scalable modules/algorithms using concepts
like OOP and Data Structures?The Twenty19 team is looking for Rockstar Software Engineers!
- - Strong understanding of Data structures & Algorithms and OOP concepts.
- - Hands-on experience in LAMP package and any versioning system.
- - In depth knowledge in Caching (Memcache/Redis), MySQL, PHP MVC ( Code Igniter preferable), Continuous Integration and PHPUnit.
- - Client side web development skills (jQuery preferred) .
- - CDN, Domain sharding. LESS, Apache Ant. Git.
- - Debian based linux skills and knowledge about nginx is a bonus.
- - Knowledge on Test driven development, selenium is a bonus.
- - Experience of working with PHP based frameworks, Knowledge in CSS and SEO, Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs (Primarily Facebook APIs) are added bonus.
Key responsibilities include:
- - Own full responsibility of development processes (analysis, design, coding and testing) and implementation in the company and ensure quality output on an everyday basis
- - Constant development of new features, processes and services on the portal and continuous improvement user-experience on the portal.
- - Continuously recommend new features and improvements on the current product.
- - Understand SEO, analytics, SEM etc.
- - Capability to identify, hire, lead a team of techies in the future.
- - Architect and build web applications for new products.
- - Co-ordinate with the other functions in the company such as Marketing and Operations.
What we're looking for in you:
- - Understand the start-up environment and be willing to put in the hard work that a start-up requires.
- - Ability to think through tasks as well as quickly learn new concepts.
- - Must have taken good initiatives in the past
- - Entrepreneurial, Creative and willing to work on multiple initiatives
- - Effective problem solving skills
- - Enjoy the freedom and responsibility.
- - Love of new technologies & easily adapting to new technologies
- - Ability to deliver in a self-managed environment
- - Looking to make impact on lakhs of students in India, through technology
Prior Experience : 2+ years
What Twenty19 offers you:
- - Unparalleled learning experience through working in a dynamic startup environment.
- - Working in a company which is driven by everyday innovation and ideas in products, processes and services.
- - Freedom & time to experiment (you can't really innovate, if you don't have the time to).
- - Develop modules across entire development stack (frontend, middleware and backend).
Our Hiring Ways
We're extremely selective in our hiring. In turn, we expect you to be as choosy while picking the right company to work for too! Apply if you've got what it takes, and you think that this is absolutely "the" role you want to be in!
Mail your github link or the code you have written to email@example.com.
Note : please don't send your resume!
- - An enthusiastic Content writer / blogger who loves writing ?
- - A person who gives your Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter links when someone asks you for your 'address' ?
- - Someone who Loves Social Media. Someone whom people love on Social Media ?
- - A people person who loves to interact with people - conduct interviews, Are you a people person?
- - Someone who can write engaging content
- - Someone who enjoys working in a small-setup and taking up challenges everyday
The opportunity is just for you. We are looking for Marketing Associate at Twenty19. You will work on Twenty19's key Content Marketing/ Online Marketing initiatives, directly impacting and adding value to our customers. You will manage Twenty19's Content pipeline - Blogs, Newsletters, Social Media content, Targeted Email campaigns - Social Media publicity campaigns etc.
Having prior experience in Content Writing / Online Marketing is a definite plus.
Prior Experience 0 to 2 years
What you gain :
- - Be the face of Online Marketing at Twenty19.com
- - Get valuable, hands-on marketing experience
- - Learn to manage and execute marketing campaigns
- - Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging startup team
- - Chance to work directly impact the lives of College STudents across the country
What makes you suitable for the role :
- - Ability to write clearly concisely.
- - Minimalistic approach towards writing - someone who believes that LESS is MORE.
- - Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications.
- - Experience in using Social Media platforms - Facebook, twitter, Slideshare for promoting businesses.
- - Committed, Execution oriented, goes the extra mile to GET THINGS DONE.
How can you apply? you need to answer the following questions
- - What according to you is Marketing?
- - According to you, what are the top 3 companies that do Excellent Marketing and Why?
- - How will you implement these practices in your role at Twenty19?
Send your answers, along with a link to previous online marketing you have done to firstname.lastname@example.org
Twenty19 is looking for a creative, enthusiastic UI designers to join the team. In this role, you will design interfaces used by lakhs of people across India. The ideal candidate will have experience working on websites, mobile applications, and other digital initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Design Thinking / Minimalistic Design
- Highly proficient in Fluid layouts, Photoshop skills and Sprites
- Some experience working with Axure and/or Omnigraffle is preferred
- Ability to articulate how decisions made within the UX space, meet objectives given by the client and have a process driven personality.
- Careful attention to detail and a solid understanding of user centered design principles
- Fine sense and taste of design
Prior Experience : 2+ years
What we are looking for:
- A chance to design web interfaces used by lakhs of people across India
- Learn to design minimalistic User Interfaces
- Design the new face of Twenty19.com
What websites according to you have the best designs? Send in your answer along with a link to your portfolio to email@example.com
We are also looking for interested people with 5+ years experience to join us in Technology, Business, Marketing & Operations roles – drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and love to join us in growing Twenty19.
Customer Happiness & Operations
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join to lead the Customer Happiness Team at Twenty19.
You will be responsible to handle the end-end functions of Business development, Customer Operations and Sales.
You will solve challenging problems everyday, as Twenty19 focuses on helping startups and SMEs across India hire awesome Interns.
What you gain:
- Learn nuances of Business Development, Client interaction, Operations and Marketing - all by DOing awesome work
- Chance to learn directly from professionals in different functions - Get hands-on skills on running startups, working in small teams, and understanding how work is done in a professional setup.
- Bragging rights to help in 'building Twenty19'
What makes you suitable:
- Focused, execution oriented, organized with keen attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self learner and passionate to learn
- A quick learner who can quickly assimilate information and come up with solutions.
- Dynamic, resourceful and a someone who can go the 'extra mile' to get things done
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What can get you in:
We're extremely selective in our hiring. In turn, we expect you to be as choosy while picking the right company to work for too!
Apply if you've got what it takes, and you think that this is absolutely "the" role you want to be in.
Send an email to email@example.com, talking about
- a) Why you want to work on this role
- b) leadership initiatives you have taken in college
- c) answer to where you see yourself 3 years down the line.
Expert Partnership Leader / Associate Leader
Twenty19 Courses Team’s aim is to help college students in India learn the skills that industry wants.
As part of the Twenty19 Courses Team,
you will be responsible for partnering with industry experts and building high quality online courses for college students in India to learn and
- - Reach out, partner and build trusting relationships with industry experts for course creation
- - Collaborate and work with the experts to develop courses that meet our quality standards / guidelines
- - Support experts in course creation (video lessons, quizzes, project etc.) with tips, tools, reviews & feedback to help them achieve their goals.
- - Manage multiple experts and course creation processes simultaneously.
- - Plan next courses based on student feedback and requirements
What we are looking for:
- - Passion for education and training / teaching
- - Experience in developing online training videos / tutorials
- - Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term relationships in short period of time
- - Innovative approach towards problem solving
- - Ability to adapt and learn quickly
If you find this job to be a perfect fit for you, we would like to talk to you. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details:
- 1. Your latest resume, Linkedin profile link, links to the work done / projects done
- 2. Detailed answer for following question - Why you would like to join Twenty19 and why you think you are a good fit for this role