Does the thought of building a solution that would roll out to a huge number of users excite you? Would
you thrive in an environment where you would develop complex and scalable modules/algorithms using concepts
like OOP and Data Structures?
The Twenty19.com team is looking for Rockstar PHP Developers!
- 1. Strong understanding of Data structures & Algorithms and OOP concepts.
- 2. Excellent programming skills in PHP/MySQL.
- 3. Hands-on experience in LAMP package and any versioning system.
- 4. Client side web development skills (jQuery preferred) .
- 1. Knowledge in CSS and SEO.
- 2. Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs (Primarily Facebook APIs).
- 3. Experience of working with PHP based frameworks.
Key responsibilities include:
- 1. Own full responsibility of development processes (analysis, design, coding and testing)
and implementation in the company and ensure quality output on an everyday basis
- 2. Constant development of new features, processes and services on the portal and continuous improvement user-experience on the portal.
- 3. Continuously recommend new features and improvements on the current product.
- 4. Understand SEO, analytics, SEM etc.
- 5. Capability to identify, hire, lead a team of techies in the future.
- 6. Architect and build web applications for new products.
- 7. Co-ordinate with the other functions in the company such as Marketing and Operations.
What we're looking for in you:
- 1. Understand the start-up environment and be willing to put in the hard work that a start-up requires.
- 2. Ability to think through tasks as well as quickly learn new concepts.
- 3. Must have taken good initiatives in the past
- 4. Entrepreneurial, Creative and willing to work on multiple initiatives
- 5. Effective problem solving skills
- 6. Enjoy the freedom and responsibility.
What Twenty19.com offers you:
- 1. Unparalleled learning experience through working in a dynamic startup environment.
- 2. Working in a company which is driven by everyday innovation and ideas in products, processes and services.
- 3. Freedom & time to experiment (you can't really innovate, if you don't have the time to).
- 4. Technology is the backbone of the company. You have an opportunity to make a big impact on the Company's growth through your role.
- 5. Develop modules across entire development stack (frontend, middleware and backend).
- 6. Gain implementational experience of core CS fundamentals like OOP, DS and Algorithms.
Culture at Twenty19.com:
We are the pioneers in this industry and lead this market segment. We continuously build innovative solutions - Our innovation for companies – the Quiz Challenge
tool - saves huge cost & time for companies.
We believe in working on and solving real problems. We get our high from the innovative solutions we build. Twenty19.com believes highly in ‘Fun at Work’ – its all about doing work we love doing and having lots of fun in the process.
Our Hiring Ways
We're extremely selective in our hiring. In turn, we expect you to be as choosy while picking the right company to work for too! Apply if you've got what it takes, and you think that this is absolutely "the" role you want to be in! Take up our Tech Quiz
to complete your application.