Role Description - Social Media & Content Management Intern (2 Positions)
As a Writer/Coordinator intern, you serve as a bridge between the data and its representation across the MeraEMI's communication platforms, viz, website, mobile application, FB, LI, Twitter, etc.. Interns in this role bring in knowledge to guide the analysis (e.g., through a review of the policy and regulator literature) and help translate the results into content that can be used by the organization (e.g., through articles, reports, presentations and videos and discussions). This internship is a great opportunity for students interested in supporting research and empirical data backed content driving the narrative.
Researching and writing will be major components of your day-to-day responsibilities, but they are only part of a broader set of skills you will learn and employ at Bankonnect Advisory Services / MeraEMI.com. Writer/Coordinator interns are integrated into various projects and learn about all facets of the research process:
• Methods for researching policy context and content creation
• Application of research methods to answer specific questions/problem areas
• Prepare and edit content for digital marketing collaterals
• Validation of results and building a narrative to suit all dissemination platforms, viz., FB, LI, Twitter, Google Plus, website article content, discussion forums, etc.
• Creating a presentation methodology and results for non-technical audiences
• Project management and delivery under tight timelines without compromising on the quality of output
• Building a user engagement framework to help drive traffic for user generated content (UGC)
We expect the role of the Writer/Coordinator intern to closely mirror that of a full-time analyst, meaning you can expect to gain professional experience performing the above responsibilities
Skills Required for this Internship
- Content Writing
What you will learn in this internship• A skill enriching, work intensive program schedule for a period of 90 days.
• A program completion certificate at the end of stipulated time period.
• Basic understanding of organizational behavior, development of professional skills and learning of financial services products
• A Basic Stipend during the program schedule.