Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle digital marketing (all platforms)
2. Brainstorm and generate new ideas
3. Handle brand management (traditional/digital)
4. Work on research & innovation
5. Handle logistical work on activations
6. Work on presentations Skill(s) required: MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. can start the internship between 23rd Jan'20 and 22nd Feb'20.
3. are available for a duration of 3 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighbouring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Stipend - Rs. 7000 - Rs. 8000 / month. Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Email Us On- Divyam.bossindia@gmail
Skills Required for this Internship
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
What you will learn in this internshipWe are looking for creative digital-marketers for internships at our company, Boss India Entertainment!
We are the entertainment, event and experiential marketing partner to ad agencies, media companies, sports companies, and in-house brand teams. We develop and execute campaigns for all mediums of distribution. Leading the way to be India's first youth activation company. Our office is in Worli, Mumbai 400018. Landmark- Worli RTO