We are a Capital Publishing Holding Comapny and we have a portfolio of 4 publishing companies. We are hiring for a new team within Capital Publishing Holding Company, which willl provide content to the portfolio companies.
We are looking to build teams working from remote from scratch. You will work in remote with daily hangouts and skypes and Whatsapps.
We look for INTERNS and who aspire to become FULL TIMERS. We love students and freshers to join our Intership positions.
Fresh Journalism graduates / Journalism students most welcome.
Required skill set:
- Ability to ideate for stories and create a 360-degree content plan around any subject.
- Great grammar and editing skills.
- A flair for networking and social media. (Which doesn't mean you sit around tweeting all day)
- Interest in topics such as history, scientists, pure scineces - physics, chemistry, mathematics, life sciences - medicine and pharma and technology.
Scope of work:
- To be an integral part of the editorial team and help in creating the monthly and annual content calendar.
- To do an independent content development from scratch. Do and learn as you do. Your work is either published or discarded.
- To create relevant content for the website and its verticals. We have plagiarism tracking tools that you haven't even heard of. And we're not afraid to use them.
- To google a lot, read a lot, visit libraries, watch loads of documentaries.
1) You need to love whatever subject you're working on, otherwise there's really no point. A bored person can hardly be expected to arouse someone else's interest or excitement.
2) Totally reliable. You need to be the kind of person who says what they're going to do and actually DO IT. Chasing people for deadlines is not our kind of workout.