India's best opportunity portal for college students. Apply to the hottest internships across India for FREE.Get info on culturals,symposiums,conferences,scholarships & contests
|Centre For Environmental Law, Policy and Development|
|Start Date of Internship||:||09 Jun 2012|
|Application Deadline||:||06 Jun 2012|
|No of Openings||:||10|
|Location||:||Work From Home|
|Category||:||Content Writing/ Journalism|
GREEN WARRIORS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
At the Rio+20 Conference, world leaders, along with thousands of participants from governments, the private sector, NGOs and other groups, will come together to shape how we can reduce poverty, advance social equity and ensure environmental protection on an ever more crowded planet to get to the future we want
The Rio+20 Conference consist of various themes:
1) Jobs 2) Energy 3) Cities 4) Food 5) Water 6) Oceans 7) Disasters
Call for Research Interns:
Centre for Environmental Law, Policy and Development is looking for Research Interns who would research and work under various themes and formulate research papers.
The internship would entail the following responsibilities:
1) Research each theme with context to Rio+20 and draft various areas of interest.
2) Collaborate with other interns to plan and formulate the research paper.
3) Write articles in context to the theme for the CELPD blog during the Rio+20 Conference.
4) Draft a master research paper which would be considered for publication in Journal for Environmental Law, Policy and Development.
The intern is expected to be entrepreneurial, motivated and passionate about environment and sustainable development.
Internships would be for a period of 1 month starting from 10th June, 2012 and interns would be provided with a certificate of successful completion.
A telephonic interview would be conducted after shortlisting the CVs, pursuant to which selected candidates would be offered an internship.
|Internship in Content Writing/ Journalism | Internship in Work From Home|