Qualification for the intern we are looking for
It doesn't matter whether you're an established author or a first-timer. What we are looking for is someone who's passionate, innovative and original in writing and has the ability to explain ideas in simple words. Our editorial team will work with you every step of the way.
1. Keep a close watch on what’s happening in Big Data space and leading online Big Data communities to understand what’s hot in the industry and write timely and interesting articles on a regular basis.
2. Be an integral part of our discussions to create efficient content plans. Create and maintain a content calendar. Chase contributors to get the article on time.
3. Use your social media skills to promote what you write/publish via Facebook,Linkedin, Twitter etc.
4. Creatively run newsletters and increase subscriptions.
5. Create new global partnerships (both content and media partnerships) and be in constant touch with them to receive/deliver content for their magazines and websites.
6. Bring new ideas to the table to widen our reach; in terms of marketing(offline/online), improvements in UI/UX, promotions etc.
7. Beyond all, be a Crayon and part of our dynamic culture.
Type of articles we write
1. We write original articles. The article should be completely yours. Avoid plagiarism.Give references if you take any ideas or numbers from other sources. You are free to select any topic from the verticals being covered in Big Data Made Simple portal.
2. We curate existing reports/articles. (Content curation is the gathering, organizing and online presentation of content related to a particular theme or topic. It reproduces some of the original content and links to the full entry. It can also provide original content, interpretation and commentary.)
Skills Required for this Internship
- Content Writing
- Marketing Communication
- Content Development