Health Education and Promotion program, you can explore the latest health behavior theories, trends, and practices and gain the skills to design health communications; plan, implement, and evaluate prevention programs; or serve as an educator on public health issues.
- University graduate / post-graduate in Public Health, Medicine or other related fields
- Knowledge of / experience and interest in healthcare and medical outreach
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and adaptation skills to be able work with local communities and authorities.
- Basic knowledge of English (oral and written);
- Willingness to conduct field trips to urban and rural areas (a safe and peaceful regions in mid-Himalayas).
- Ability to work independently and in a team and to build the capacity of local staff.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Communication Skills
What you will learn in this internshipInternship benefit:
Gain a first hand perspective with a self-sustaining social enterprise model NGO
Develop new global perspectives and connections within the development sector abroad
Learn how to plan, research, manage, empower and work alongside a team
Develop deep understanding challenges faced by developing countries like India as well as what is making it succeed
Affordable internship with free accommodation with kitchen and workplace with internet facilities
Local support team available