The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Teaching English / regional languages to foreign nationals
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
- Willingness to travel throughout the city. Travel within the city is a must.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
•Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
•Preparing teaching materials
•Researching and devising entertaining, creative and productive lessons for students
•Participating in staff meetings and training programs.
•Maintaining class work records and timesheets.
•Imparting English knowledge to clients
•Recognise variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
•Designing lesson plans and curriculum.
•Occasional presentations on any given topic and contribution towards making the classes more lively and enjoyable for students
Skills Required for this Internship
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Communication