Responsibilities for Campus Ambassadors:-
• Will form adventure sports group, community or a travel club at their own campus.
• Conduct or organize a minimum of two promotional activities or events in a year at their own campus for Elan.
• Act as a representative of Elan in that Campus/City/State as applicable and authorized by the Management team of Elan.
• Post a minimum of two good articles or blogs in a month related to travel and adventure on to elan community online after getting the approval from the concerned reporting authority of Elan.
• Market Research under the guidance of Elan Team
• Will keep track on the college fests, sporting events and adventure activities in their cities and nearby cities or states respectively. CA will document and share the details of the events and activities with the concerned reporting authority of Elan.
• Coordinating with other Campus Ambassadors in their city, state or zone as and when needed.
• Campus Ambassadors will help and support Elan Team members and associates in execution of tasks for smooth functioning of the firm.
Skills Required for this Internship
- • Talented and self motivated people
• Travel & Adventure enthusiasts or People who have interest for the same
• Good networking skills
• Leadership skills and creativity is a must
• Person with Good & Exceptional Marketing skills
What you will learn in this internship• Opportunity to lead and showcase their talent.
• Start-up Experience & Corporate Exposure.
• Experience certificate.
• Enter monthly sweepstakes to win goodies.
• Enter half yearly sweepstakes to win a free complimentary adventure trip.
• Expenses incurred for firm will be reimbursed as per actuals with prior approval and at the discretion of concerned reporting authority and management.
• Earn while learning (Performance based rewards), Attractive monetary rewards on trip finalization and