Global Super Elite has launched Global Super Elite Communication, a cell-phone network to give access to successful people.
Visit : www.globalsuperelite.com
About the Internship:
• Making sales calls
• Preparing client proposals, presentations
• Plan weekly sales cycle and schedule client meeting accordingly
• Generate ideas for clients based on the brand requirement
• Market Information
• Preparing client and market mapping reports for his area / industry
• Reports on client spends at a brand level
• Follow up and ensure that monies are collected on time including sending appropriate reminders to clients and agencies for payment
• Conducting competition tracking and monitoring on a daily basis
• Preparing sales and sales related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports, sales projection report, monthly sales plan etc
• Plan and budget revenue generation for the week and month
• Provide written brief to programming for the spot / commercial based on inputs from client / agency
• Ensure that ROs and TOs are appropriately generated and the spots are scheduled accordingly (through the sales coordinator and scheduler)
• Contribute to sales strategy and generate ideas for revenue maximization
• Develop and sell specials and events
• Maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies in the persons portfolio
# of Internships available: 4
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO).
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the internship between 8th Feb'17 and 10th Mar'17.
are available for duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Communication Skills