1. Education Content Development (K12 Level - All subjects)
2. Social Media Marketing
What to expect
1. High responsibility role, directly contributing to the business launch.
2. Independence and flexibility of work timings (but strict target timelines)
3. Directly working with the founders.
4. A real world exposure of what it takes to start from scratch (incl. frustrations and dilemmas of a small business)
This is a 3 month internship with a possibility of regular employment (basis performance & opportunity)
Skills Required for this Internship
- 1. Good written and spoken English communication
2. Flair for writing (preferable) – Please share your blog/writings if any.
3. Hand working & independent