Grad Club is a perfect concoction of students, employers, universities, and corporate brands. It provides a convivial environment where students can learn new things, experience synergy, and expand their network. While they can also earn rewards in the form of the exclusive Grad Caps' and secure substantial jobs and internships. Grad Club also provides students with mentors to guide a person through lows and highs. On Grad Club, verified employers can post jobs and promote their services, which makes it the perfect platform for students and employers to interact.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing 3-5 articles/blogs per week of at least 500 words each article/blog.
2. Writing SEO friendly as well as creative content on various fields
Skills Required for this Internship
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communication Skills
What you will learn in this internship1. Honing Reporting & Writing skills.
2. Exposure to writing in different Genres.
3. Opportunity to meet and network students across the globe.