Key tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver (Premiere and After Effects as added advantage)
* Manage the production cycle and work in Team
* Knowledge of user interface design and interaction design to create new features.
* Ensure user interface is usable and aesthetically pleasing.
* Actively participate in shaping the success of Company.
*should be able to do redraws and retouching
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suits, Illustrator and Photoshop is a must
* Visual Design Experience with exposure to Mobile App design a big plus.
* Deep understanding of design guidelines.
* Good understanding of user-centered design principles and keen attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
* Feedback, Critique and Research oriented.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably a Visual arts degree or similar disciplines. Specialization or additional qualifications will be considered an added advantage.
Under grads with experience is ok
* Up to date with Designing Trends, Creative Forums, Social Media is an added advantage
Interview Timings: 07:30 PM Onwards.
Shift Timings: 07:30 PM to 05:30 AM and Fixed Sat and Sun Off
Skills Required for this Internship
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photo Shop
- Communication Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite