We offer internships to journalism and mass communications students, with the following opportunities:
- Editing press releases and news stories.
- Writing original news stories and features, and conducting interviews.
- Working with Tibetan journalists to translate Tibetan- and Chinese-language journalists.
- Photography and video assignments.
- Participating in and contributing to editorial meetings.
Skills Required for this Internship
- - High standard of English literacy.
- word-processing and internet skills.
- At least a basic knowledge of the Tibet situation.
- Team-working skills.
What you will learn in this internship- Practical experience of working in a professional newspaper office.
- Development of writing and editing skills.
- Increased knowledge of Tibet situation.
- Portfolio of by-lined articles.