A summer camp has been planned in the months of Apr & May - 2020 for kids aged 10+. The primary responsibility of the intern will be to understand the summer camp, reach potential customers and sell summer camp seats.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Distributing pamphlets to potential customers and generating leads.
2. Keep the lead database updated.
3. Calling and emailing leads and selling the seats.
4. Maintaining the knowledge of all product/service offerings of the company.
5. Handling queries of parents/students proactively.
6. Reporting the progress to the higher officials on a daily basis.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Communication Skills