Collect the unheard anecdotes of the Kashmiri Pandit community and help us preserve them digitally. As a Digital Archivist, you will play a key role in enabling us to fulfill our motive of reviving an endangered culture.
1. Conduct oral history interviews of Kashmiri Pandits who experienced the trauma of Exodus.
2. Travel to intriguing locations, both urban and rural; meet intriguing people.
3. Maintain communications with interviewees and their families.
4. Manage post interview paperwork, oral history data and online material submission.
5. Engage in public outreach
Skills Required for this Internship
- Interviewing Skills
- Photo Editing
- Communication Skills
- Social Media
- Community Outreach
- Campaign Creation
- Campaign Managment