What you’ll do?
1) Looking after the recruitment life-cycle, manpower planning and hiring.
2) Closing the hiring in fixed time frame and aligning the process with the
larger objective of the organization
3) Managing the recruitment pipeline, helping with the payroll processing and
co-ordinating with the Management on various aspects of recruitment.
4) Strategizing fresh recruitment techniques, screening, facilitating interactions
and conducting initial HR rounds.
5) Liasoning with external stakeholders (Colleges, Manpower vendors) and
ensuring timely closure of high quality manpower
6) Developing, maintaining fair HR practices, employee engagement, proper
work culture, identifying gaps in employee performance and providing
solution for enhancing the performance and employee experience that
matches up to the expectations of employees and the organization.
What will you get?
1) Monthly Stipend
2) Awesome environment
3) Job Interview @ Kofluence (On successful completion of internship)
4) Breakfast/ Lunch on the house!
What is required?
1) Social media Savviness (Instagram/ Facebook is a must)
2) Extremely curious
3) Process orientation
4) Getting things done attitude
Skills Required for this Internship
- Communication Skills