The Business Development Executive is a highly-energetic, result-oriented individual who plays a cardinal role in the entire sales process, by building networks, generating leads, demonstrating a proven track record of identifying opportunities, nurturing & developing relationships, and closing deals.
* Use initiative and creativity, to generate inbound & outbound lead opportunities.
* Qualify, develop & convert leads into sales opportunities.
* Work to find a great solution for each client by understanding their business, strong sales process, and creativity.
* Provide engaging and articulate information about Klimb value proposition to potential customers.
* Demonstrating the software and explaining the features and functionality of the product.
* Achieve sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
* Forecast sales achievement and update activity/prospect status in sales dashboards.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Business Development Skills
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Communication Skills