India's best opportunity portal for college students. Apply to the hottest internships across India for FREE.Get info on culturals,symposiums,conferences,scholarships & contests
|Start Date of Internship||:||Flexible|
|Application Deadline||:||21 Aug 2012|
|Duration||:||4 - 6 Months|
|No of Openings||:||4|
|Location||:||Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi NCR|
Come September, India is abuzz with a multitude of festivals in each of its regions. Although the festivals subscribe to a common philosophy and is a celebration of similar events, the cultural diversity of our country makes each of these festivals a uniquely intriguing experience.
This internship is for those that are bitten by Wanderlust. Those that love to travel around the country and document all the sweet traditions and cultural nuances that make up what is collective knows as "India".
Starting August, interns will be sent on an all paid trip to different parts of the country to document and capture something unique. Come back over, edit and make nice little travel short films. While someone will film Durga Pujo in Kolkata, the other will be packed off to Kanpur to experience Dasara, someone to Kerala for Bull race and other to Mumbai for Ganpati.
1. You'll get to travel like you've never done before
2. Come in touch with a bunch of crazy people trying to do crazy stuff
3. Youll takeaway lot of stories (makes life easier to impress the .....)
1. Have your own camera
2. Well versed with video editing software - FCPro/Adobe Premier or any equivalent
3. Nuts about Travel
4. Love people and ready to chat up even if woken from sleep
5. Passion for culture, places, traditions etc etc
|Internship in Video Editing | Internship in Bangalore | Internship in Mumbai | Internship in Kolkata | Internship in Delhi NCR|