Edgistify is India's 1st tech platform for end-to-end supply chain needs, founded by IIT, NIT alumni & backed by supply chain industry experts and has recognition from #startupindia (Government of India Initiative) as one of the Top Innovative start-ups. Our company has also been selected in the top 10 promising logistics start-ups PAN India. We have also won the “Best Start-ups To Work For” award by Asaanjobs for two consecutive years.
Currently we have openings for the post of Operations Executive Intern for any graduate students who are looking for an exciting opportunity in operations domain with supply chain & logistics industry. The internship period will be of 2 months (May & June Month) and as the job profile involves travelling the candidates who own a Two-Wheeler will be preferable.We want people who can hustle, target, achieve and scale with excitement to learn new things in their field.Candidates who own a Two-Wheeler will be preferable.
Operations Executive - Intern Role:
1. Process Creation & Implementation/ Execution
2. Vendor Management ( which includes Onboarding , Negotiation, Training )
3. Logistic Industry Stakeholders identification & characteristics
Stipend, Certificate, Job Offer
Skills Required for this Internship
- MS Office SKills
- Communication Skills
What you will learn in this internship1. Learn Vendor Onboarding & execution of post onboarding processes
2. Learn to develop Negotiation skills & ability to coordinate with multiple vendors
3. Develop new vendors & coordinating all vendor development related activities
4. Learn how to use a logistics/ supply chain techplatform