We are offering the right candidate a full year Internship as a Fashion designer Assistant role at PinkBlueIndia.com. You will be working closely with the fashion designer and the team members.
You can expect to build a number of skills required to plan and execute an online fashion business, which will involve creative responsibility and decision making and will allow you to develop new skills.
What you will be doing:
You will design and assist with design of a commercial trend inspired baby and childrenswear collections for one of the largest and most exciting high street retailers, focussing on girlswear and boyswear
What you will learn:
• Exposure to the in and out of running a small fashion business
• Opportunity to network and make valuable contact in the industry
• Develop an understanding of launching a new product into the market
• Learn how to identify, collaborate and communicate with external sectors.
• How to create product that is engaging and original
Please apply with a CV and cover letter via the application form. A Portfolio is required upon application. CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Skills Required for this Internship