1. Responsible for Business Development and handling strategic clientele relationships across domains and verticals within HR function.
2. Responsible for new client acquisition, Upselling, cross-selling, reference selling, account upgrading, concept selling and do follow-ups with existing and new potential clients to convert them into profitable accounts
3. Providing effective solutions to customer queries and improving relationships with the customer by anticipating future customer requirements, thereby ensuring a positive customer experience and acting as a SPOC for future business deals
4. Maintaining Quarterly growth on existing accounts and new business acquisitions.
5. Negotiate with clients on the rate card and build proposals from scratch.
Conversion to Full-time role basis performance
Skills Required for this Internship
- Business Development Skills
- Sales Orientation
- Communication Skills