Smuffwear welcomes business and management students for an opportunity to intern with Smuffwear a single product practically presenting itself to be a perfectly malleable tool for branding almost any product, service, or personality.
We present an exciting shot at rich experience along with a direct chance to make the buck big time, an excellent opportunity to work and learn hands-on by being a part of building brand footprint, end-point sales, devising consumer touch points, developing corporate branding solutions and creatives around Smuff, making presentations to various select groups of target consumers, negotiating and closing deals among other exciting things.
Internship Responsibilities :
• File work reports daily and weekly, without fail.
• Gather seasonal media & demographic research.
• Help develop marketing plan for upcoming season.
• Compile mailing list for prospective clients.
• Assist with development of social network sites and website maintenance.
• Assist with promotional activities and ideas in various capacities- exhibition stalls, presentations at corporate and all other potential business areas.
• Assist with and perform any other duties as needed or assigned by the Program Director.
• Devise and implement business plan of the intern in the chosen area within the required time period.
• Developing analytics reports and optimizing our key media distribution channels
(Blogs, Facebook, twitter, etc.)
• To attend team meetings and be willing to contribute to other team activities as requested.
What you will learn in this internshipBeing associated with Smuffwear offers the following advantages:
1. A thorough exposure to the entire spectrum of corporate head honchos across various industries and companies.
2. A real-time field experience that adds strength to the resume for beginners thereby establishing themselves in the world of understanding consumers, branding, and a chance to make their bones.
3. A direct performance-related pay on par with current industry standards.