Intern will be involved in responsibilities commonly assigned to an entry-level Software Engineer. The intern will gain experience in programming and Testing. The intern will also be encouraged to explore other areas of interest to learn more about the SoftwareAG products and its technologies utilized.
Software AG is looking for an intern with knowledge in software design, coding and debugging. Java knowledge is essential for all applicants. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
• Assessment of new application ideas.
• Develop applications (coding, testing)
• Interact with the manager to gather information.
• Candidates with knowledge and hands on experience in Java is MUST..
• Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in teams.
• Looking for students majoring in Computer Science/Information Technology ideally.
• 6 Months
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.C.A