SPRAT is a nationally awarded NGO that uses contemporary management and information technologies. It is supported by the likes of Microsoft, Google, Autodesk etc.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities may include some of the following:
1. Designing and making social message posters, banners, and hoardings using Illustrator, MS Publisher, Whiteboard animation and other such software
2. Developing brochures, catalogs, leaflets, banners, stationery, branding, communication design in general
3. Making presentations, shows, white or green board animations on various social issues
4. Creating web pages, social media and digital marketing material, posts for Facebook pages, and other promotional material
5. Scripting, shooting, and editing videos on a range of social issues and preparing bio-pics of achievers of Gujarat
SPRAT's Internships come in multiple formats:
For residential, 24x7 interns that look upon this as a great multi-disciplinary learning experience, we provide free boarding, lodging, local transport, internet, basic recreation, etc. in lieu of the stated stipend. (This clearly costs us much more than the stated stipend). We call this IMMERSIVE INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE. These interns interact with us as a family and contribute 2.5 hrs of extra engagement daily.
For Non-residential Interns, SPRAT may offer the stated stipend or free lunch and refund of 2-wheeler fuel cost. These interns must bring either prior hands-on experience or thorough knowledge of their chosen field.
In exceptional cases, we may allow WORK FROM HOME, without ANY STIPEND for brilliant students.
Preference is accorded to longer term interns: the longer the term, the better the chance of selection. The candidates either bringing in industry experience or putting in 2-months of internship with us, are most likely to be offered a regular job.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photo Shop
- Corel Draw
- Creative Thinking
- Graphic Designing
What you will learn in this internshipWe are primarily focused on promoting scientific temper, inter-faith harmony and justice at large. Every intern gets the freedom to experiment, learn and innovate with modern scientific tools, and develop a rational approach in their work.
Since SPRAT uses contemporary ICT interns gain the experience of working on these latest platforms including Office365 / Sharepoint and other Clouds.
Interns will practice the techniques of some of these:
- Creating impacting Social Service Posters / brochures / banners
- Web pages, other web interfaces
- White / Glass board animation
Our website uses high-end functionality [although the content is to be edited]. Many portals are also in the offing.
They will also learn how the cosmos works through workshops, documentaries etc in a congenial atmosphere.
SPRAT’s internship is regarded highly by those committed to creating, acquiring and sharing knowledge, are adaptable, possess a sense of humor and the self-respect to contribute productively.