The details of the competition are as follows:
1. The challenge will accept entries from all college students across India.
2. The challenge will accept entries in the form of Stories (Text / Audio), Poems (Text / Audio) & Quotes.
3. Students can submit entries in 6 languages - English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia & Bengali.
4. There is no specific theme for the challenge.
5. The submission phase of the challenge will start from 15 July 2019.
6. There will be multiple prizes for participants across languages and categories.
What you are supposed to do:
1. You would be one point of contact from your college for StoryMirror and representative of your college for this National challenge.
2. You are expected to do digital as well as in-campus promotion of the challenge in your college and get maximum students to participate from your college.
StoryMirror will provide you with soft copies of creatives for promotions. You may share these creatives to promote in your college WhatsApp groups, college notice boards, emails etc.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Communication Skills