1. Developing content for multiple media formats such as blogs, in-house apps, etc.
2. Defining, developing, and executing content strategies that align with business metrics
3. Researching and understanding the market and industry to create content that is unique & useful
4. Working with metrics and tracking output of the content that are business-oriented (for e.g visits generated and leads generated from content pages)
5. Learning and working on content strategies, keyword curation, and search engine optimization
6. Assuring that our web content is user-friendly and optimized for online consumption (SEO)
7. Collaborating with our product, marketing, and design teams to ensure that there is one uniform voice throughout
8. Working on constantly learning and evolving their skills
1. Working towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, graduating between December 2020 to August 2022
2. Fluent written and verbal communication in English
3. Strong creative writing skills, ability to create exciting and compelling content in English.
4. Extensive knowledge with social media channels and applications: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Blogs etc.
5. Can commit at least 3 months of in-office internship duration (6 working days per week)
Skills Required for this Internship
- Creative Thinking
- Search Engine Optimization