India's best opportunity portal for college students. Apply to the hottest internships across India for FREE.Get info on culturals,symposiums,conferences,scholarships & contests
|Start Date of Internship||:||01 Aug 2012|
|Application Deadline||:||25 Jun 2012|
|No of Openings||:||10|
|Location||:||Work From Home|
|Category||:||Marketing/Sales/ Business Development|
Do you feel the need to educate your fellow students about the importance of internships and the need to take initiatives during college? Do you want to enable your fellow students to DO more during college by giving them access to more opportunities?
The Twenty19.com Campus Ambassador program is built to maximize your learning. The program provides a powerful networking platform which brings together some of the best student minds across the country to collaborate and share ideas. The actions in the program are designed to enable amazing hands-on experience on community driven marketing. The program also enables mentorship & learning through continuous interactions with the dynamic startup team at Twenty19.com.
Students in their 2nd year and prefinal year are eligible to apply for the Twenty19.com Campus Ambassador program
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
* Build & take complete ownership of the Twenty19.com Community in your campus.
* Be the anchor for communications between Twenty19.com and the College Placement.
* Create a buzz about Twenty19.com in your college and local community to educate students about the importance of internships and taking initiatives.
* Share on-campus events (culturals, symposiums, techfests, conferences etc) with us so that we can publicise the event on Twenty19.com
* Lots of experience doing community-driven marketing
* Get privileged access to the group – "Twenty19.com Campus Tribe" – Network with all the Twenty19.com Campus Ambassadors across India. We strongly believe - "Like-minded people succeed together".
* Work, Interact & learn , get mentored on topics related to entrepreneurship & your career.
* Exposure & recognition on campus with faculty & students
* Get a certificate from Twenty19.com on the completion of the program
* Are you a role model for the students in your college?
* Have the initiatives you have taken empowered you to be in a leadership position to guide your fellow students?
* Do you hold leadership positions in your college?
* Do you take ownership of key responsibilities in these roles and deliver?
If the above sentences describe you, then we're looking for you!
We're looking for hardcore Doers! We're looking for doers with a great attitude.
|Internship in Marketing/Sales/ Business Development | Internship in Work From Home|