We are a fast-growing young venture with plenty of work on our hands and we are now looking for a super-star intern to join our team, a well-rounded self-starter that is ambitious and outgoing and keen to take on new challenges.
What You Will Be Doing
• You will work directly with the company founders supporting them in variety of activities including: business development, sales and operations management;
• You will be expected to become the champion of our social media advertising campaigns, helping us create campaign strategy, manage their execution and monitor the performance;
• You will be the main focal point between WiSent and our marketing agencies;
• You will help us organise and supervise the logistics of sampling campaigns;
• You will assist with preparation of various client pitches and other documents.
What is required:
• Love and in-depth understanding of social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
• Interest and understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing
• Previous experience in the marketing department, social media agencies or similar
• Experience of planning and delivering social marketing campaign, as well as experience of presenting in front of internal and external customers
• Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
• The desire to take ownership of your role, to contribute to the company and team success and a self-starter attitude
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (or other graphic design and editing software) is highly desirable but not essential
You will be expected to work from our Bangalore office at least once a week; rest of the time can be spent working remotely.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Business Development Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Designing
- MS Office SKills
- Social Media
What you will learn in this internshipYou will have the opportunity to work in an innovative, fast-paced area, meet some of the most creative brands and work directly with WiSent founders and senior brand managers on the client side.
If you prove yourself, you can join us full-time and rise through the ranks quickly as we continue to grow.