Youth Must Read is participating in the World Children Expo to be held in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon on the 26th and 27th of May, 2012.
We have signed Ms. Anjum Chopra, renowned woman cricket player, author of 2 books and regular cricket expert on TV.
1. Assist the core team in organizing and setting up the event.
2. Coordinate with the event organizers and brand ambassador.
3. Manage stall at the event. Maintain catalogs. Handle financial transaction when necessary.
4. Work with the core team in marketing the company through various avenues.
What you will learn in this internship1. An opportunity to work with a startup. This will help you should you plan to launch your own business someday.
2. Our brand ambassador is Anjum Chopra, a renowned woman cricketer and TV personality. An opportunity to interact and work with her.
3. You will be working with a published author and will develop an understanding of the publishing an book distribution industry.
4. An opportunity to put your skills to the test and help a fledgling organization grow. This could lead to a long term relations