Join our horde of gamers, we are looking to form a community that will drive the next gaming revolution in this country!
- Communicate efficiently in English, Hindi and have Klingon skills.
- You must adore making conversations with children and must either be a Marvel/DC fan, Potterhead or 'lord of the ring' worshippers.
- You must be enrolled in the 2nd or 3rd year of your undergraduate program in a UGC/AICTE recognized university/college (sorry no freshmen).
- You must be open to travel on your own logistics within your city, as we want to know about your city more.
- Please enroll only if you want to indulge in cutting edge stuff, we provide PPOs also.
- You must be a gamer who’s average gameplay time must exceed 20 hrs/week, preferred if you are a full-time DOTA/LOL/COD/FIFA players.
The three assignments are :
1. Interactive - Be able to interact with business professionals. The Intern must have Strong communication and presentation skills to be able to present at vast audiences.
2. Field assignment - Be able to travel within your city, to mark key historical locations.
3. Report Drafting - To make a report of your troopers and send it to Zone Head.
Stipend = fixed + incentives
The incentive of an additional Rs 5000 will be given upon completion of target assignments beyond the fixed responsibility. The same target assignments can be completed any no of times, up to a total incentive of Max Rs 3Lac of cumulative incentive earned.
Skills Required for this Internship
- Creative Thinking
- Sales Orientation
- Social Media Marketing
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
What you will learn in this internshipWe deal with a problem/project in a multi-dimensional way. As a gaming company, we have to brain-storm in parallel and alternate reality and come out with new possibilities. So if you want to be the part of a project and want your ideas come into action, this is the right internship for you !
Moreover, students will learn 'Creative Thinking', 'Game Designing' (Only Selected Interns), Concept Art and 'Gamified Thinking'' from us.
Last but not the least, interns will be a part of a larger project, which will help them to explore their own city and interact with little geniuses. a.k.a children.