We are hiring an intern for a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
2. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
3. Communicating with customers through various channels.
4. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
5. Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
6. Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests..
7. Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
8. Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
9. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
1. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
2. Good English is required (mandatory)
3. Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
4. Comfortable using computers.
5. Previous experience working with customer support (Preferred)
Skills Required for this Internship
- Communication Skills
- Customer Happiness
- Customer Support
- Customer Service