This conference aims in promoting the major themes of modern Chemical Engineering. Modern Chemical Engineering processes encompass Advanced Material Science, Process Control Strategies, Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, and Energy Engineering. Energy Engineering is one of the recent engineering disciplines to emerge and is seen as a major step in meeting carbon reduction targets. Environmental Engineering, on the other hand, is the integration of science and engineering principles that play a vital role in improving the natural environment- focussing more on its purity for human norms. Further, it is concerned with finding plausible solutions on public health concerns such as implementing laws that promote adequate sanitation in urban, rural and recreational areas. Professionals from all over the world are greeted to present and share their knowledge and innovative ideas in the field of Chemical engineering stressed upon Agriculture, Energy production and Environment.
List of Events:
1)Flash- Photography Contest
3)Memicals- Meme Creation
Topics of Papers:
- Energy conservation
- Renewable and non-renewable energy
- Water pollution control
- Solid and hazardous waste management
- Wastewater treatment
- Metallurgy & Industrial pollution and health effects
- Bioremediation and Biodegradation
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Food &s Nutrition
- Green Chemistry
- Process Modelling, Simulation & Optimization
- Reaction Engineering
- New frontiers in Oil and Gas exploration
- Biofuels and alternative energy sources
- Biofertilizer & Biopesticides
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Dr. Kristen Heimann, Director, China Australia Native Bioresource Innovation, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia.
- Dr. Nidia Caetano, Professor Coordenador, Higher Institute in Engineering of Port, Portugal.
- Dr. Michael Sauer, Senior Scientist, Institute of Bio-tech., Vienna, Austria.
- Dr. P. Agamuthu, Prof. Institute of Biological Sciences, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Dr. Poonam Singh Nee Nigam, Prof. Biomedical Sciences Research Institute, Univ. of Ulster, Coleraine, UK.
- Dr. Raj Boopathy, Prof. Biological Sciences, Nichols Univ., Thibodaux, Louisiana, USA.
- Dr. Karthick Rajendran, Senior Researcher, Environmental Research Institute, MaREI, Univ., College Cork, Ireland
- Dr. K.V. Selvakumar, Asso. Prof. Dire Dawa University, Dire Dawa, Ethiopia.
- Dr. K. Ramachandran, Jimma Univ., Jima, Ethiopia.
- Dr. K. Arivukarasu, Asst. Prof. Dept. of Agri-Sci., Annamalai Univ., Tamilnadu, India.
Accommodation Fee - 200 per head
Students and Research Scholars - 1000 INR
Academic/Research Staff - 1500 INR
Industries - 2000 INR
Students and Research Scholars - 30 USD
Academic/Research Staff - 50 USD
Industries - 75 USD