ICES 2015 is an International Civil Engineering Symposium to be held in March 12-15th, 2015 in VIT University, Vellore...
An initiative by the American Society of Civil Engineers Indian Section, Vellore Institute of Technology hosts the first of its kind, international symposium on civil engineering. We bring you the finest, most advanced of symposiums, the likes of which has never been seen before. ASCE VIT (ISSR) presents you ICES 2015, a place where you can dream to think beyond. Events which rack your brain and takes you to a whole new level, workshops which will sweat information out of you, guest lectures from an array of highly decorated personalities, unconventional MUN’s and many others, await you. Enter this world of civil engineering and be lost in it. We promise you that you won’t regret it. We have a gala planned out for you. First and foremost, we have the brightest minds of our country, from various fields of engineering, coming over to deliver their bountiful wisdom in many guest lectures. An opportunity like that is not something you would come across every day! We have paper presentations on fields which cover Geotechnical, Environmental, Transportation and Structural. Papers are invited from all over the continent, class and quality is promised. Selected papers to be published in a journal. We will be having 3 large scale workshops on topics like Bridge Design, seismic design and civil engineering softwares. An opportunity for participants to learn from Experts.
- BRIDGE DESIGN AND FABRICATION
- TALL BUILDING DESIGN
- ADVANCED CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
- AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT THROUGH RECEPTOR MODELLING
- DESIGN OF STRUCTURES USING ETABS
- OPEN SOURCEGEOSPATIAL TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY MONITORING AND ASSESSMENT
- DISASTER MITIGATION
- NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT)
- ADVANCES IN TRANSPORTAION ENGINEERING
- GREEN BUILDING SCIENCE
- NANO HOUSING
- THEN ULTIMATE CIVIL CONUNDRUM
- The conference will give an opportunity to meet international experts and exchange views.
- Provide a knowledge sharing platform.
- Presentations by foreign and Indian experts will highlight the current trends and innovations in various fields of Civil engg.
- Provides a platform for students/scholars to present their re search and ideas to the industry and academicians.
Call For Papers
Students, Academicians, Professionals, Scientists from R & D Organizations, Professionals from Govt and Public Sector Undertakings are invited to contribute papers and participate in the conference.
CHECK HERE TO REGISTER
CHECK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION