The primary objectives of this workshop are as follows:
- To provide introduction about MATLAB & open source software tools in image processing
- To provide hands-on training on Image enhancement ,Feature extraction, Image transforms ,Image denoising, and classification techniques
- To understand the concept of different machine learning and deep learning algorithms used for image processing applications
- To provide Hands on training using Medical & Satellite Images.
- To build capacity and confidence amongst the participants in terms of image processing data handling, project implementation with the help of MATLAB & open source software tools.
- Image Processing using MATLAB & open source software tools
- Image Enhancement in Spatial & Frequency domain
- Image transforms & Morphological image processing
- Image Denoising & Image Restoration
- Feature Extraction & Classification Techniques
- Object Recognition & Identification Techniques
- Machine Learning Algorithms in Image Processing applications
- Deep Learning Algorithms in image processing applications
- Real time examples using MATLAB & open source image processing software tools.
Accomodation will be provided at Nominal cost
400 -IEEE Members
500-Non IEEE Members