Shastra - 2014 is a platform to motivate students to express their views, on current affairs & policy reforms in Coal Sector, to a global audience of coal sector experts.
At CoalShastra we invite entries for the Shastra/Article Writing Competition - 2014.
- Winning team gets a Cash Prize of 5000 Rs ` & a Certificate
- Consolation Prize, next three Entries get a Certificate of Participation
- Winning Authors will also be invited to join CoalShastra as Voluntary Junior Writers. This is an amazing opportunity to enhance their careers by showcasing their talent on our platform to impress the industry.
You may write on any of the following topics (1500 words max):
- Emerging trends in Global Coal Trade
& Importance of India
- Coal Trade in India
- Coal Pricing Reforms in India
- Logistics Reforms in Coal Sector in India
- Coal Mining Reforms in India
- Development of coal based generation in India
- Government Energy Policy in India
- Emerging trends and technologies in Coal Mining
- Innovative Techniques for Coal recovery from Washeries