Iwcmva 2014 is The National Level workshop Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian School of Mines..
Topics to be covered
• Prosthetics and human motion modeling for prosthetics applications.
• Dynamic stiffness method for free vibration analysis of metallic and composite plates.
• Aero elasticity of composite wings.
• Assistive robotics.
• Free vibration of bending-torsion coupled beams with application to aircraft wings.
• Active and passive control of mechanical and structural system.
• Flow-acoustic Analysis of Multiply-Connected Mufflers.
• Vibration of continuous systems including the effects of rotary inertia and shear deformation.
• Noise control.
• Mean Flow Distribution and Back-Pressure of Complex Muffler Configurations.
• Vibration analysis in the presence of uncertain parameters.
• Vibration isolation.
• Green’s Function Method for 3-D Analysis of Mufflers.
• Vibration/acoustics in gas turbines/wind turbines.
Last Date for Registration
- Students participants of ISM: 30 October 2014
- Others Participants: 30 November 2014