The aim of International Conference on Modern Engineering, Science & Technology (MEST'2020) is to collaborate the knowledge between Engineers, Scientists, Scholars, Industrialist, and Students in various domains. This conference provides opportunity for the participants to exchange the new innovations, applications, experiences to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
We will be very honourable and happy to have you as one of our most delightful participants in the international conference by presenting your research work.
We are inviting authors to submit their research, review & survey papers from the following departments but not limited too..
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information & Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio-medical Engineering
Authors can submit their research/review/survey paper in any of the standard format to firstname.lastname@example.org for review process. Acceptance/Rejection status will be sent to your mail with in 48 hours from submission.
Kindly visit http://drkalaminstitute.com/pastevents.html and verify our past events & publications.
Best Papers will be awarded with Special Certificate and Momento
Registration Fees Benefits :-
- Participation & Presentation in Conference.
- A hard copy of proceedings book with ISBN (ISBN issued by Department of Higher Education, Government of India)
- Conference Certificates for all the 4 Authors of the paper without any extra fees
- A Conference Kit (A Folder, Notepad & Pen)
- IJARMET Journal Publication & e-Certificate with in 10 working days from the day of conference at free of cost
- UGC & Scopus Journal Publication support
Last Date for paying Registration fee of Rs.2090 is 6th Feb 2020